Our family

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Our new Addition, Jillian Adara Brown

At 5:45 am on the morning of Jauary 2od, I felt the first pains. Here we go, I said to myself. I tried to stop the labor by showering, drinking water, moving around, but nope, this was the real thing! I sat down to time the pains, and they were 3 minutes apart! By 7am, Scott and I were off!
 Here I am just about to be checked in.
 Here I am all checked in and cozy in my bed (it was FREEZING that mornig!) Labor was progressing well, I was at a 5-6, and then they broke my water.
 Here is little miss Jillian, weighing in at 7lbs, 9 ozs. Funnny thing, everytime I got on my back, I started to pass out, so I had to deliver her on my side. Don't even ask.....:)
 Awww
 My friend Erica came to visit me and little Jillian.
 And she brought me pretty flowers!
 After 2 nights in the hosipital, Jillian was finally able to come home. Here she is all ready for the journey.
A Dad's influence starts right away!!
Felicity, Blake and Grant with their new sister. They adore her! We are so blessed by our new addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment