Our family

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010


This year, Grant wanted to be a pirate, so after 3 dollars and one  trip to the 99 cent store (Yes I am cheep!!!) Grant was transformed.


Blake wanted to be like Daddy, who just recently joined the Fire Dept. here in Sandy Valley.
Once again, the 99cent store. I love that place!!

Felicity wanted to be a cowgirl so I made her a vest, dyed a shirt pink, got a pair of jeans from goodwill, and went to work with a borrowed bedazzler from a friend. For the hat.....well it is hard to find a cowgirl hat in the middle of fall, so I borrowed one from Grant and went to work with the spray paint!! Worked out well I think!!

Good friends!!
This is Pastor Jeremy. He's dressed as Lazarus, Jesus' friend whom was raised from the dead by Jesus Himself, in the bible.
This is Lazarus rising and coming fourth. It went quite well as our church won 2od place for it in a contest we weren't even aware was going on.
Brittany the nurse, and Sarah who was texting and driving, her patient, and Emily, beautifully masked!!

No comments:

Post a Comment