Our family

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Yummy Frapp!!!

This is the best guilt-free frappucino recipe I've ever tasted! OK so you need:

*3/4 gallon milk. (I use raw milk, with the cream skimmed off)
*6 tbs. cocoa
*1/3 cup fructose (you can use sugar, but it is not as guilt-free 2/3 cup for sugar)
*1/4 cup instant decaf coffee granuals

In a large mixing bowl, mix 1/2 cup milk, cocoa, fructose and coffee, until cocoa is absorbed. Add remaining milk, and mix until combined.  You may drink it now, OR if you want it truly like a frapp, place this mix in ice cube trays, freeze. In the meantime, re-make this recipe. Once frozen, Combine cubes and liquid in equal portions, (liquid just covering cubes, enough for the amount being served) and blend in blender, until well mixed. Enjoy!!!
*WARNING, this is HIGHLY addictive!!
If you need caffeine, use caffenated coffee:)

1 comment:

  1. Did you get hacked?? I think you did. I tried for 2 years to make you a mocha....

    ReplyDelete