Felicity and I love a good project. Christmastime is a season filled with them! Because I'm expecting in a few weeks, we took on easy ones this year. Here is a werath-making one.
Felicity started out with a plain wreath, and ribbon and sparkles!
She added a cute sparkley pinecone, or two, and is pouring on the glitter.
Happy, sparkely, wreath
Good job! Next, I took on jar gift mixes. These were a bit messier!
Oatmeal Chocolate chip cookie mix. The receipe is here:
Peppermit Cocoa mix. The receipe is here:
Apple-Walnut muffin mix. I added the walnuts to this receipe here:
And finally, Jalepeno poppers! I love thoes, and they're so expensive in the store! I pickled a bunch of peppers this summer from my garden, and found this great receipe here:
Well there you have it! Only 2 days until Christmas, and I'm so excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment