Every year, we make and decorate cookies as a family. This year was no exception!
The kids helped mix the dough, but they really wanted to go play outside while the cookied baked, so I finished them until the decorating part.
Blake waiting to decorate.
Grant had tried to eat his cookies twice already!
Don't do it Felicity.......:)
Uncle Allen joined us this year.
Dad and his gingerbread guys...
Me
I had to put the coloring in the frosting...
making yellow..
Allen's gingerbread
Grant painting his tree
Blake painting his guy's face
big eyes!!!
Yummy looking tree!!
He can't show off any cookie, because he ate it!!
Dad's cookies
This year, we did a gingerbread house, and everyone had their own side to decorate. This is Allen's side...
Scott's side
Felicity's side
and Blake's side
Grant and me wern't intrested in decorating a side. That's our cookie day, it was yummy!!
I had mysef a good belly laugh when I saw the gingerbread tragedy! he he good job!
ReplyDelete